traverse through a clist from my user interface

Hi,

Im using a clist in order to display text for my user interface. However, I dont want to have to click on the clist with the mouse or use the keyboard in order to go up and down the list. I have two buttons in my interface that I want to carry out this operation instead. These two buttons will go up  the list once or down the list once depending on which button has been pressed. How would I do carry out this operation? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Thomas Keaney
4 CSSE