Re: getting key-press-events

Miguel Pignatelli wrote:
<snip>
Hi,
How can I make this option global?, i.e that the function key_pressed could be called at any time during the program? To which widget do I
> need to associate the SIGNAL_CONNECT?

Lets hazard a guess as to what you meant by that:
guess> How can I register a callback to "key press" events that will be
guess> called regardless of what widget has "focus" ?

This will allow you to anonymously "over-see" key events:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-General.html#gtk-key-snooper-install

When you register a callback with a widget for key press events then
you become "responsable for handling key press events for that widget".

Cheers,
                      -Tristan