Re: Maximum window width

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 14:19, Goran RakiÄ wrote:
I know how to implement minimum width, but how to implement maximum width. If
I turn off resize function, than both width and height will be locked to
prefered values. But, I want only width to be fixed as I have some pixmap in
window "header" and window mustn't be wider than that pixmap.

Take a look at tests/testgtk.c:create_main_window() in the GTK+
distribution. That shows how to implement a window that is
resizable only vertically.

Regards,
                                                Owen