Re: How to create Multiline text entry?

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 05:54, Mee Com wrote:
It seems that GTK text entry widget only support Single line text entry,so
if I want to use multiline text entry widget,how ?
I had tried Multiline text editor to set and get text as text entry widget
can do,but it doesn't work.
If my fuction use text entry widget to set text like this ......

You should be using GtkTextView and GtkTextBuffer.  From looking at the
API docs GtkText is deprecated and should not be used.

The documentation for the view and buffer widgets is quite good.  There
is even a snippet of example code at:

  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/TextWidget.html

Keith.