Re: Change text in a clist

Thomas, I'm trying to do the same thing. I'm waiting too for an answer  :-)

Thanks in advance..
Eduardo

Thomas Keaney wrote:

Hi,
Im using the clist, but instead of having to click on the list in order to change the text, I want to use a button instead. In otherwords I want to firstly clear the clist, add different text to the clist and then click GO (the button) to then update the clist with the new text. Add the moment I have to click on the list in order to do this. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Regards,
Thomas Keaney
4 CSSE