RE: put a label in a GtkCellRenderer(urgent)

Thanks, Olexity.

Put a GtkLabel is the first step I plan. What I want really is a complex cell renderer that I display
something like below

text region a(left alignment)  text region b(right alignment) | icon a
text region c(left alignment)                                 | icon b

text region a and b is a single line text
text region c is a multiple line text

And any of regin a, b and c, icon a and b can be null.

At present my idea is 1)use label to help me do the text alignment, and if not possible, 2)use pango layout
as GtkCellRendererText, here I need three PangoLayout to compute for each text, right?

Thanks again and best regards,

ln