Re: filled rectangles differ ?

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 05:26:47PM -0700, Pawel S. Veselov wrote:
Hi,

I was drawing some GDK rectangles, and it seems filled rectangles
look different from unfilled one. The only difference in the attach
pictures was the filled flag. Is that a known problem ? Newly created
GdkGC was used for drawing those... There are two rectangles, one per
line which form an X.

Yes, GDK just uses the X11 primitives. X draws filled primitives 1
pixel smaller. If you dig through the X docs you can probably find
some sort of rationale, I don't know offhand.

Havoc