RE: windows theme engine

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 06:24, martyn 2 russell bt com wrote:
Has someone yet tried to use a gtk2 theme in MS windows gtk-port?

Yes they work.

I believe so, I use a Bluecurve theme ported I think.  Also there is a
Windows impersonator theme on Sourceforge somewhere.

it's at http://gtk-wimp.sourceforge.net/  Gaim/win32 uses it.  Works
well, and most users couldn't tell it's a theme.

Can I use themes based on the pixmap engine in windows? Which engines
are supported?

I got the theme from someone else's GTK install, im not sure if there is a
site somewhere that has a list of themes ported for Windows?

All you need to do is recompile the pixmap theme engine for windows (if
it's not already) and then all pixmap themes will run.  Most, if not
all, themes should be fine under gtk/win32.

Personally, though, I prefer only one theme on win32.  The gtk-wimp
theme.

Michael

Regards,
Martyn