RE: excel

I wrote a library myself in C++ when i was in the 2nd year of computer
science at the university of Antwerp.

It's capable of writing strings and simple formulas such as +, *, -, /,
SIN, COS, ... To a Microsoft Excel 2.1 Worksheet.

Usage:

        Xls xls(filename);
        xls.setLabel(rowNr, colNr, text);
// int, int, std::string
        xls.setFormula(rowNr, colNr, formulaInStringForm);    // int,
int, std::string

The formula strings are in a somewhat special format.

E.g:

        SUM(1,2,3,4)    will result in the excel sheet as:   1 + 2 + 3 +
4
        SUB(1,2,3,4)                    ...
1 - 2 - 3 - 4
        MUL(1,2,3,4)                  ...
1 * 2 * 3 * 4
        DIV(1,2,3,4)                    ...
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

SIN, COS, TAN, ATAN, ACOS, ASIN are 1 argument formulas, so

        SIN(2)          will result in:                         SIN(2)

It's not C, but I hope it helps.

Benny