Plotting widgets

 Someone in the past couple of days said that the GtkPlot stuff from gtk+extra
is in GTK2.x CVS.  Any ideas on if this code is going to make it into a public
release?  I wanted to use the GTK+extra stuff (GtkPlot, GtkPlot3D, Stripchart),
but my app is gtk2 (and I'm not going to use gtk-1.2 for various technical
reasons).

If the developers need testers, I'm more than willing to jump in and helpd
debug the Plotting stuff. Using something like Gnuplot isn't an option in my
app as the widget needs to be interactive.  I am tempted to use Gtkglext,  but
don't want to have to force my users to have an OpenGL environment.

=====
Dave J. Andruczyk