Re: gtk-app-devel-list digest, Vol 1 #1617 - 2 msgs

The image editors I have used, all have WiW or tiling, and it irks me.  A
tabbed interface would be glorious!  I don't care if small images look
small, because I could flip between them so quickly with tabs.

Joe Orgren
Senior Engineer
Organizational Strategies Inc.
Supporting the Applied Technology Division/OIT
Bureau of Customs & Border Protection
United States Department of Homeland Security
202-927-3967
202-927-2002

gtk-app-devel-list-request gnome org
Sent by: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
08/26/03 12:00 PM
Please respond to gtk-app-devel-list