Re: Plot/Graph widget for GTK2

I've found the GtkPlot widget of GtkExtra, and this would work, but its
written for Gtk1.  An attempted quick-and-dirty "fix the compile errors"
port fell over when I ran into GtkPlot's use of postscript fonts in a way
that's been completely superseded by Pango.

I recently grabbed the latest GtkExtra code from CVS. It works fine. First I had to make one minor change to
the configure.in and fix a typo in a source file.

Configure.in

comment out the AC_DIVERT_PUSH and AC_DIVERT_POP lines (I don't know what they are for, but they were a
problem. Removing them seems to have caused no harm)

gtkpsfont.c

psfont_refcount was mis-typed as psfont_refcont in one place... The compiler will point you to the line number

Rick