Re: Insensitivity doesn't propagate to icon

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 04:09, Matthias Mann wrote:

If i see your mainapp_connection_... function, you are changing
the icon of any toolbar child. Is this child a Gtk button?

If yes i think you need to change the whole button and not only
the label and icon of button.

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I changed the function to destroy the button
and then insert a new one in its place. Unfortunately this yielded the
same results as before !

After some more poking around, it seems that my problem lies with
gnome_pixmap_new(). Apparently it doesn't build an insensitive pixmap
for you (and I couldn't find a way). gtk_pixmap_new() on the other hand
does create one, so I switched to that instead.

works like a charm now :)