Getting started with gtk and gtk-doc

Hi,

I'm using gtk-doc 1.1 and I have a few questions. I setup
my configure.in and Makefile.am scripts using the examples
accompanied by the gtk-doc source distribution. Everything
seems fine, but when I put some lines in mine MODULES.types
(in my case ubt.types), not everything seems fine anymore :)

I got :

gtkdoc-scangobj  --module=ubt --output-dir=. ; \
else \
    cd . ; \
    for i in ubt.args ubt.hierarchy ubt.interfaces ubt.prerequisites
ubt.signals ; do \
               test -f $i || touch $i ; \
    done \
fi
sh: --: invalid option
Usage:  sh [GNU long option] [option] ...
        sh [GNU long option] [option] script-file ...
[...]

Also, I have some extra questions: The docs state you can
document your structs/unions inline, how do you do that?
Also, I have for e.g. a GObject Class UbtClient, can i put
the discription inline in the header somehow? (that way
it shows up in the docs of course :)) And are /*< private >*/
 , ... supposed to do something?

Ok, that's it for know, many thanks in advance,

        Steven