Gdkpixmap Memory leak

Hi

First, I'm sorry for my english.

I need some help.  I am creating a gtkpixmap ( I have to create a gdkpixmap first).
Later I have to change the xpm ... so I create a new gdkpixmap, but I don't know how to free the memory
of the first gdkpixmap.  I don't konw if I am very clear. I hope so.

I attach the code :

GdkColormap *colormap;
GdkPixmap *gdkpixmap;
GdkBitmap *mask;
gchar *nombre;

colormap = gtk_widget_get_colormap (*i6);
gdkpixmap = gdk_pixmap_colormap_create_from_xpm (NULL, colormap, &mask,NULL,nombre); //How to free this
gdkpixmap
if(gdkpixmap == NULL)
{
        g_warning ("\nError loading pixmap file\n");
        exit(1);
}
gtk_pixmap_set(*i1,gdkpixmap,mask);

Does anyone know how to free a gdkpixmap?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Boris.

P.D. Sorry If I am asking something "crazy", but I hate memory leak stuff