Re: the GInstanceInitFunc of my GtkWidget subclass is never called

I guess I shouldnt be doing code review ;-)  (DOH!)

       -Tristan

Owen Taylor wrote:

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 16:22, Will Webekind wrote:
I'm writing a widget that is similar to GtkDrawingArea.  I started with
the code from gtkdrawingarea.{c|h} in gtk+-2.2.2.  My problem is that the
widget instance initiation function gtk_ogla_init is not called when I
create a new instance.  I'm probably just missing some mundane detail, but
I'd appreciate it if anyone could put me on the right path.  The
condensed version of my code is listed below.  Thanks for the help.

Almost the first line:

#define GTK_TYPE_OGLA            (gtk_drawing_area_get_type ())

That help?
                                        Owen