Re: Drawing Area problems

themac wrote:

Hello all,

I've got problem with Drawing Area.

I've two drawing area and a two toggle button. I want to switch them when i click
on the toggle button. For this i do a gtk_widget_hide(first_drawing_area)
and gtk_widget_show(second_drawing_area). I dont clear them at any moment.

It's works fine but, my problem is that each time i change view, my graph disapear.

Is there someone who have an idea ?

Thanks.

Hi,
You said nothing about how you draw your graphics into the window the darea owns. I can guess that you dont handle "expose-event" but just use GDK stuff to draw smth on button click. Look at the "scribble-simple" example (coming with gtk sources) - it will help.

Olexiy