Re[3]: developing custom GTK+/PHP extensions ( VC6.0 LNK2001 error -> answers)

Hello NGP,

Hello folks.

Trying to make a FedEx ShippingAPI module for php (first for windows
because my dev machine is Win200).
made a module skeleton with ext_skel script and added a project to
php_modules workspace in VC++ 6.0
Trying to build a module and getting the following error:
-------cut---------
Compiling...
fedex.c
Linking...
fedex.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__zend_parse_parameters
Debug/fedex.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

fedex.dll - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
------cut-----------

Can somebody help me with that?
Thanx in advance.

NL> I'm having the same problem as you!

NL> Maybe we can help each other,
NL> I no for sure that the error LNK2001 means that we are missing a
library
NL> file which contains the implementation of the symbol:
NL> __imp__zend_parse_parameters,
NL> but which one???

NL> Hope that we get any further,
NL> Sjoerd (Netherlands)

Sorry,  Sjoerd. I didn't go further in developing that module. We just
switched to other thing there. So I don't think I can be helpful.

By the way, where did you switch to and way?

Wishing you luck in that.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim                            mailto:maxy_v tut by

SUBJECT (GTK+/VC6.0):
- Creating PHP extensions on windows with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 compiler.
- Developing Custom PHP Extensions (windows/linux)

DOCUMENTATION:
http://www.devnewz.com/2002/0909.html

(error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__zend_parse_parameters)

I did find the answer!
We did use a old (out of date) "php4ts.lib", i tryed it with the version in
the package php-4.3.1-win32.zip and everything works fine now !!!

Greatings,
Sjoerd