Re: Problem with Pango On IBM AIX 4.3.3

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 11:15, B. Souliotis wrote:
The attach file file contains the results of
gmake
gmake install
after touch of pango/pangox.c

The fact that you are using --with-included-modules is important
information that I don't remember seeing provided.

(First get Pango working normally before trying exotic compilation
options.)

But as far as I can tell, it's just libtool bugginess. It should
be propagating -lglib from libpango.la when linknig libpangox.la,
but it isn't.

Regards,
                                         Owen