From: "Manu C S" <manu sumerusolutions com>
To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 11:50 AM
Subject: Page numbers in GtkNotebook

Hi,

How does one find out the page numbers of tabs in GtkNotebook?
I tried gtk_notebook_get_current_page() in a callback for
switch page signal, but the page number I get from this varies
each time.

I want to be able to do something like this in my code:

#define PAGE_0  0
#define PAGE_1  1
#define PAGE_2  2

on_top_switch_page (GtkNotebook* notebook, ....)
{
    curr_page = gtk_notebook_get_current_page(notebook);

    switch (curr_page) {
        case PAGE_0:
            break;
        case PAGE_1:
            break;

I found this question asked in the archives (2000-Jul), but
I couldn't locate any suitable answers.

Can anyone please help? It's rather urgent.

Thanks,
Manu