Re: GtkButton resize [newbie]

Catalin Catana wrote:
I'm a newbie, and I want to make a port to *nix of a program written by
a friend, but since I started I got a lot of problems. One of them is
the following.
How can I set the size of a gtk_button object ?
and another is Where can i find a better documentation for GTK+2, excepting that from
www.gtk.org ?

apt-get install devhelp/testing

libdevhelp-dev - Library for devhelp (development files)
libdevhelp0 - Shared library for devhelp
devhelp - A Gnome developers help program.
devhelp-book-autotools - Autotools book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-binutils - Binutils book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-cvs - Cvs book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-emacs - Emacs book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-gdb - GNU Debugger (gdb) book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-ggad - "GGAD" book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-glibc - GNU C Library (glibc) book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-gnome - Gnome books for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-gtk - Gtk+ books for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-gtk2 - Gtk+ 2 books for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-make - A 'make' book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-pygtk2 - PyGtk+ 2 book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-python - Python language book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-sdl - Simple DirectMedia Layer book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-books - Books for the DevHelp system