Re: problems with my app "disconnected letters"

Once upon a time Noah Levitt wrote @ Sat, 12 Apr 2003 02:11:12 -0400

I'm able to reproduce the problem. Very strange.

I notice that you have your own fribidi code in there. How
come? Mostly asking out of curiosity.

Yes that's true.
It's only one function to get the base line direction, I couldn't use fribidi shared object for it as it's
declared static

Noah