Re: Application redrawing

A classical error would be to devide to integer values, say a/b to calculate the fraction. If a < b the result will allways be 0. Make sure the values are
floating point numbers _before_ dividing.

Oh do I feel rediculous. I should have noticed that. That was my problem. Thank you.

> I will try the 'pipes' method and see if that is better for me.

See 'The Art of UNIX programming for hints and tips about how to write
multiple programs that work together.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/taoup/html/index.html

Thanks for the link. I have done interprocess communication before, but I don't think it is applicable for my project.

Thank you for all your help Roland.

-------
Alvin Beach
Email: alvinbeach hotmail com