Re: Display

 I think that his a feature added by the window manager.

--- Miguel Mendez <flynn energyhq homeip net> wrote:
On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 02:09:48 -0700 (PDT)
Kurian George <kgk901 yahoo com> wrote:

 I designed some windows in gtk.But when i run the
program a "<2>" appears near the title. Is there any
way i can solve it.

gtk_window_set_title(GTK_WINDOW(window),"Title I wish to see here");

        Miguel Mendez - flynn energyhq homeip net
        GPG Public Key ::
        EnergyHQ ::
      Tired of Spam? ->

ATTACHMENT part 2 application/pgp-signature

Do you Yahoo!?