Re: problem regarding Vertical scrollbars

I am using Gtk2.2 to develop a text editor. In my editor, I am using
scrolled
window and GtkTextView object is attached to scrolled window by following
function
gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport(GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW(sw),GTK_WIDGET(te
xt));
scrolled windows has policies as GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC for horizontal
scrollbars
and GTK_POLICY_ALWAYS for vertical scrollbars.

You should not use gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport, but
gtk_container_add instead. TextView has it's own scrolling capabilities
and should not be inserted into a viewport.

It's described in scrolled window doc's, I guess.

Best regards,
Waldek Maleska

SMS'owy portal INTERIA.PL >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1704