Re: Gtk vs. Gnome

--- "Childers, Matthew" <mchilders bentonville k12 ar us> wrote:
I am new to Gtk, so this may be a dumb question.  I notice when I open
Anjuta or Glade, I have the option of a Gtk project or a Gnome project.
What is the difference between the two?

Thanks for the help,
Matt

 GTK is one of the many libs used by GNOME. Using GTK alone means that you can
port you project to weird paltforms such as Windoze and others. (With Gnome,
you will have a hard time porting it.) Gnome; however, add a lot of things to
make a Linux project simpler ( Printing from your gui is one of the examples.)

 Hope this helps.
Harring.