Re: Multiple stores for TreeView

I would keep the stores separate and then just call:
        gtk_tree_view_set_model(GTK_TREE_VIEW(spellview),GTK_TREE_MODEL(store));

        Regards,
        nash

* mige <mige_harimurti yahoo com> wrote:

I have several GtkListStore, but only one at the time displayed in a
GtkTreeView.
What is the best way to implement this ?
1.
- create only one GtkTreeView
- Every time user select a list-store
   - Clean-up treeview (remove all the columns, set treeview's model to
null)
   - Fill-up treeview (set treeview's model to list-store and build up
the columns)

2.
- create a GtkTreeView for each list-store
- Every time user select a list-store
   - Hides the old tree-view
   - Shows the treeview hold the store

Or any other way are welcome...