Re: Installing gtk, et al

 Check to see if libtiff has a .pc file ( perhaps on
/usr/lib/ppkgconfig/libtiff.pc). If you fine id, export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=<dir_where_libtiff.pc_is>; if not,  export the following and
rerun ./configure again.

  $ export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib -ltiff"  (or to the path where libttif is)

  $./confugre  <opetions goes here>

  Make sure that you PKG_CONFIG_PATH alos points to the correct glib/atk/pango
installtion .pc files.

  Hope this helps.

Harring.

--- Christopher Shaffer <cherokeestargazer yahoo com> wrote
Creating an env var of LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and setting it to /usr/lib did not
seem to help.  Still
getting the same error message.

Thanks,

Chris