vscale working the other way

Is it possible to make a vscale work backwards? That is, have the
maximum value at the top, the lower (0.0) at the bottom. I am assuming
that it has something to do wthi the gtk_adjustment that the vscale
refers to, however if I set the lower and higher values in
gtk_adjustment_new() to be the other way round, wich I assumed would do
the trick, causes the vscale to stick at the highest value - it won't
move from that.

The code I'm using is:

        intensity = GTK_OBJECT(gtk_adjustment_new(10.0, 10.0, 0.0, 0.2, 1.0,
0.0));
    widget = gtk_vscale_new(GTK_ADJUSTMENT(intensity));

--
Ed.

If you don't get a nasty obituary you probably didn't matter.