Re: [Glade-users] resizing windows.

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 19:32, Harring Figueiredo wrote:

 Hello All,

 I have created a main window, when I run the application, the make window can
be resized to make it bigger, but not smaller.

 I have set the window to be resizable.

 I have :

  Vbox
    + Menu
    + Handle --> Toolbar
    + GtkTreeview (ListStore)
    + VHPaned--> Thext View
    + Status bar.

How did you set the window size?

You should set the size of the GtkTreeView & GtkTextView widgets to a
reasonable minimum size, and set the Default Width & Height of the
window. That way it should be possible to make the window smaller if the
user desires, down to the minimum reasonable size.

I think you may be able to get the old allow_shrink behavior by setting
the Width & Height properties of the window to 0, but that is probably
not recommended.

Damon