Re: Which mouse button has been pressed?

bombadil wanadoo es wrote:

Hello all.

How can I know inside "clicked" callback function which mouse button
has been pressed? Is there any info about this in the docs?.

Thanks.

Cause "clicked" is the signal generating by a widget itself, it depends only
on widget realization. By the way, it may be emitted after pressing the key.
In case of the GtkButton I see no common way to obtain this info. You can
only check the mouse pointer status via *gdk_pointer_get()* inside "clicked"
callback, but this is not the correct solution.

Olexiy