Re: [Glade-users] g_file_test behavior -- Post with message.

 Folks,

 I traced the problem. Apparently I must "\\" the entire file path.

  c:\\blah\\balh\\balh -- Why is this not done by the GtkFileSelection Widget ?

  Feature.

 Harring.
--- Harring Figueiredo <harringf yahoo com> wrote:

 Hello all,

 I have the following code:

 if( g_file_test( settings->input_dir, G_FILE_TEST_IS_DIR) == FALSE)
    {
        log(ERROR, "ERROR: Input Directory [%s] is not a valid directory.);
        return;
    }

The settings->input_dir comes from a Gtk/ComboGtkEntry. When running on
Linux,
the test passes as expected. However, when running on Win2K, I get the
following :

[C:\msys10\home\Administrator\Projects\cdstation-0.1\src\] is not a valid
directory. (even though the directory exists)

  The directory prints OK, but it says it is invalid. Do I need to call the
UTF-8 encoding on the returned value from  gtk_entry_get_text or is this
problem due to the fact that I am starting the application from within a
MSYS/MingW environment ?

  Thanks,

Harring.