Re: pkg-config on widowze

  Folks,

 I found the solution to my problem.

 For those who want to know:

 pkg-config does not look for env. var within msys/mingw, it looks ont he Win
system env var.

Harring.

--- Harring Figueiredo <harringf yahoo com> wrote:

 Anyone building gtk on windows ?

 I downloaded the pkg-config from Tor's site and set up an msys/mingw
environment. It seems that pkg-config ignores the PGK_CONFIG_PATH when set on
msys $hell.

 This might not be be best place to ask this, but I have not idea where I
should ask..

 Thanks for the help.

HArring