Re: file list widget

Check gtkextra -- They have one that is similar on look and fee to the one on
Windoze.

Regards,
harring
--- Philip Van Hoof <spamfrommailing freax org> wrote:
On Sat, 2002-09-21 at 18:08, Jacob Perkins wrote:
Has anyone created or does anyone know of a gtk2/gnome2 file list
widget?  I'd like something similar to anjuta's file list or nautilus's
tree view (but with access to files) that would work with gtk2/gnome2.
Thanks

The Anjuta filelist widget has been ported to Gnome2;
checkout the current cvs

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net mailto:me at freax dot org