Re: simple problem

Clement Bourdarias <cbour mangoquest org> writes:

Try this:
g_print ("clicked with button %d at (%.0f,%.0f) root: (%.0f,%.0f)\n",
           event->button,event->x, event->y, event->x_root,

Sorry, I fixed that problem yesterday but I did a simple reply instead of
reply-to-all...
Yeah, indeed the problem is the %d.

But You have to know that these lines with the %d error were taken from
the
Gtk+-2.0 API documentation, without any podification, at this URL :
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtkimage.html
in "Example 1. Handling button press events on a GtkImage."

So this example really needs to be fixed.
When you cut-and-paste from official documentation, you don't think there
will be an error, so you look everywhere in your code, but not in these
lines :/

File a bug! (http://bugzilla.gnome.org, product gtk+, component docs)

Thanks,
                                        Owen