I just need a way...

Hello,
Great Free software developers!

I'm lacking knowledge of C since I switched from C++ in favor of GTK+
instead of Qt.

My question (GTK+ 2):

                   +-------+
         +---------|       |
         |         | input |
         | app win |       |
         |         | win   |
         +---------+       |
                   |       |
                   |       |
                   +-------+

I have main app win with list (tree list/view). When i click a button
"New", window for inputing data apears. When I click on "Apply" on the
input window, i want some data (first name & last name) to be inserted
into main app win list.

Both windows are structures: KWin & KNew, and are in main .h file =>
kendoo.h. But callbacks & functions for creating these windows are in
kwindow.c & knewdlg.c. Some help is welcome.

Thanks !