GtkClist scrolling problem

Hi All,

      I am using GTK 1.2 for a specific application, where I am using a
GtkCList. I will be adding rows to the GtkClist dynamically. The widget is
contained in a scrolled window. But I am facing one problem. When the number of
rows exceeds the view area(When the scrolbar appears), the scrollbar is not
moving to show the added/appended item.  Similarly, when I select an item the
list is not scrolled automatically to view the selected row. This is very
irritating each time to check the list by scrolling down and to check whether
any row is selected or not.

Can anybody help me to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Deekshit M