Re: setting/getting window pos & size with gtk/gdk

Hello!

At first I need to say, that I use GTK+1.2. Often I find interesting functions, but only available for GTK2.0.

The window I opened ist a GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL. Trying to get it's parent results in segmentation fault.

cu

Christian.

On 16 Sep 2002 01:26:24 +0200