gtk_tree_view_column_set_attributes not working as expected..

Hi,

Before making this into a bug, I would like somebody confirming my
stupidity :) I also can't upgrade my GTK 2.0.1 development stuff,
because of the dependencies in RedHat 7.3.. and compiling.. well, I'm
getting older and lazier. When upgrading the RPMs the linker complains
about Freetype/Pango stuff..

So, this is simply a report :)

gtk_tree_view_column_set_attributes does not what is should: as I
understand correctly the following code

    gtk_tree_view_column_set_attributes(column, renderer,
                "foreground", SLCOL_MESGFGCOLOR,
                "background", SLCOL_MESGCOLOR,
                NULL);

should replace (manual says so)

    gtk_tree_view_column_add_attribute(column, renderer,
                "background", SLCOL_MESGCOLOR);
    gtk_tree_view_column_add_attribute(column, renderer,
                "foreground", SLCOL_MESGFGCOLOR);

For some reason, even when you only specify one attribute for the
.._set_attributes it doesn't work as expected.. Like setting the
foreground doesn't work, where background does work :/

Bugzilla didn't any bug concerning this function. But it works with the
add_attribute anyway.

Geert

--
Geert Vanderkelen