Problems with Gnome2

Hi,

I know that this is not the right mailing list. But I can't find an
appropriate one for my problem. I'm a Debian Sid user and have the following
problem since I upgraded from Gnome 1.4 to Gnome 2.0:

When I logging into the gnome-session (from KDM) the splash screen appears
then the first 2 programs are loaded and then... a program (I don't know
which one) blocks further loading for about 30 seconds. I have tried to start
the gnome-session by hand in am xterm to see printed warnings and errors, but
noe error and no warning is printed, but the problem (30 second blocking) is
the same. Additional info: I'm using sawfish.

Maybe someone can help me.

Greets, Martin