Re: gtk signals deprecated?
- From: Olexiy Avramchenko <ath beast stu cn ua>
- To: Jacob Perkins <jap1 users sourceforge net>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gtk signals deprecated?
- Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:26:23 +0300
Jacob Perkins wrote:
I'm reading the api docs for gtk2 on gnome.org, and the signals page
says that everything is deprecated. But glade-2 uses them, and how else
is one supposed to connect signals to widgets?
Signals support is now in gobject library. Try to look at gobject doc:
"gtk-doc/html/gobject/gobject-signals.html" and source code.
So you can connect signal to your gtk widget (or whatever else, derived
from GObject) through g_signal_connect* functions/helpers.
] [Thread Prev