Re: gdk_input_add

Why not use GNet for the TCP bit:
http://www.gnome.org/softwaremap/projects/gnet/

and if you look at the documentation for gtk_input_add it speaks for itself. Its quite easy, if you get stuck download an application that uses this combination and see how they do it... the source is ALL there!
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-general.html#gtk-input-add-full

Regards,

Martyn

Harring Figueiredo wrote:

Folks,

Any good example on how to use gdk_input_add on windows -- I am trying to
build a GTk/socket server on Windows. I noticed that a socket on Windows is of
type SOCKET -- (which might be a #def to int).
 Anyone with good lib around it.

Thanks ?

Harring