treeview drag-and-drop

Hello,

I am using the gtk2 treeview with a list store.

I have enabled reordering of the model using
gtk_tree_view_set_reorderable () and connected to the signal
"row-reordered" from the list store, but when I drag a row to a new
position within the treeview a "rows-reordered" signal is not emitted.

Any idea to what I am doing wrong? This is gtk2-2.0.2 on a Red Hat 7.3
system.

Sincerely,
./Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix scienceworld dk>

  "See, partitioning is easy. Err... oops."