Re: Variable pixmap/name in a Button or Variable Toolbar?

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002 19:52:29 +0000 (GMT)
"Dr. Chiarello Davide" <ovichi tin it> wrote:

Which is the easiest way to change the pixmap or the name/label of some
buttons in a toolbar?

I've just created it with glade... i need to change the functions/aspect
of the toolbar buttons by selecting an item from a menu.

Is possible to destroy the old one and replace it with a new one?
(Yes I'm at the very 1st steps : excuse me)
--

Hi Davide.

I've used another trick, which may be easier than swapping the pixmaps and
labels in the toolbuttons. I simple define _all_ buttons in Glade, and
then make invisible those I want to hide. When I want to change the toolbar,
I just have to call gtk_widget_show/hide to change the buttons.

John