Re: gtk_object_set_data_full

Tristan> PS.  To answer the original question: get the code that
Tristan> generated the library you're using and have the function
Tristan> prototypes handy.

Tristan> grep "function" `find src/ -name "*.[ch]"`

Tristan> it's alot easier than looking through a manual (well I guess
Tristan> thats a matter of opinion but the possibility is definitly an
Tristan> advantage when working with open source libraries)

If I have to read the implementation to see what a function does,
what's the point of having a library at all?  I have to learn Xlib
anyways, so I might just as well be using it directly in my program.

After the few days I spent with gtk, I can see that documentation is a
huge problem.  I know: do I volunteer to write some?  No.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087