Selection owner question.

Hi,

Can someone help? Is there a restriction on the type of widget that can be the selection owner?

When I connect my "selection_get" handler to a button, an invisible or an eventbox the handler never gets called. However, when I connect to the toplevel widget (main window) the handler is called. By comparison, it doesn't matter what widget is connected to the "selection_received" handler, it always gets called.

Jeff.