Re: Pb. with gnome_less_show_file

On Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:07:49 -0400 (EDT)
Bryan Brown <bbrown saltmine radix net> wrote:

I'm trying to display the contents of a text file in a 'less' window using
gnome_less_show_file on a Linux box with Redhat 7.1, but the widget isn't
showing up and so the text isn't being displayed.  The code is shown at
the bottom of the file

  http://www.radix.net/~bbrown/temp/gnome_code.txt

When I run the app I get result=1, which indicates that the call to
gnome_less_show_file returned successfully, but nothing shows up.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to get it to work?  The earlier
problem I had with the 'label' contents not showing up with the call to
gnome_dialog_run_and_close works now thanks to the help provided here, but
the simple fix isn't shown in the code fragment above.

Hi Bryan

Isn't the   gtk_widget_show(gl);  missing?  (After the result=... line)

John