Re: Selecting item from combo box

--- Venkata Prasad <bprasad ice-com com> wrote:
Hi All,
       I am new to Gtk development .Can any one help me how to select the
combobox item into the text box automatically .Like for example
if there are three items in combo .Jim,Kim and Tim.
when the main window is displayed combo box shows Jim as it is first item
.I would like to show tim instead .How ????

Regards
Prasad

    gtk_entry_set_text (GTK_ENTRY(my_combo->entry), "Tim");

   entry is a GtkEntry widget inside the GtkCombo.

    I hope this helps.

Harring.