Re: How to use GtkTreeSortable.

Hello.
I have a file size column of type G_TYPE_STRING and displays the
file size like 3.3 MB, 454 Kb, 544 B etc.

I am currently using gtk_tree_view_set_sort_column_id, but the sort
function sorts the size in alphabetic order, which is incorect
for this column.

I need to build my own method to sort this column.
try to set the type of column as G_TYPE_UINT, and put there values as
bytes. then when adding columns set text renderer for this column