Re: GtkListStore. (Multiple selection)

It's difficult for me to explain in english so I try with C
The file multiple.c make what you need (I think).
I have activate the button when 2 or more rows are selected because
I don't know how to deselect the last element;
and there are some problem with the row removing, but I hope you can use
it.

By

Dave
dave gurumeditaion it